$185 per 45-50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We accept the following Insurance Providers:
- ACI Specialty Benefits
- Aetna EAP
- Anthem EAP
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Charter Oak
- FEI Benefits
- Health Net
- Husky A - B - & D
- Managed Health Network (MHN)
- Matrix EAP
- Medicaid - LIA
- United HealthCare
- Wellpoint EAP
- Out of Network
Please note the following...
- It is ultimately your responsibility to know what services are covered by your carrier.
- Our staff will file your insurance claim only if we are an in-network provider with your mental health carrier.
- Our staff will not file insurance claims for any out-of-network benefits, however, we will provide you with a superbill and a receipt for payments received, necessary for you to file for reimbursement from your carrier.
- If your mental health coverage changes, my staff will need at least 48 hours notice prior to your next scheduled appointment to verify eligibility and benefits. Failure to notify us of such changes will result in your having to pay the full fee respectively ($185.00 or $225.00).
- Our staff will not be responsible for filing past claims to new insurance companies. Our fees are generally considered to fall within the acceptable range of mental health care services, and are therefore covered up to the maximum allowance as determined by each carrier.
- While the filing of insurance claims is a courtesy extended to our esteemed clients, all charges are ultimately your responsibility from the date services are rendered.
Payment for services is due at the time of appointment. Cash, check many insurance plans, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
There is a $50.00 charge for scheduled appointments cancelled less than 24 hours prior to
appointment time. This fee cannot be charged to the client's insurance company and must be paid by the client on or before the next scheduled appointment.
If you do not show for your scheduled therapy appointment, and do not notify our office at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session ($185 or $225.00).
In the interest of keeping everyone healthy, if you have a contagious illness, please reschedule your
appointment with at least a 24 hour notice.
There is no charge for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to appointment time.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please email us at [email protected] for further information